Changes in the use of transaction accounts and cash from 1984 to 1986
- Robert B. Avery
- Gregory E. Elliehausen
- Arthur B. Kennickell
- Paul A. Spindt
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): (1987)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Lacker, Jeffrey M. & Schreft, Stacey L., 1996. "Money and credit as means of payment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 3-23, August.
- Malte Krueger & Charles Goodhart, 2001.
"The Impact of Technology on Cash Usage,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp374, Financial Markets Group.
- Charles Goodhart & Malte Krueger, 2001. "The impact of technology on cash usage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25048, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred, 2012. "The Burden Of Unanticipated Inflation: Analysis Of An Overlapping-Generations Model With Progressive Income Taxation And Staggered Prices," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 278-308, April.
- Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred & McNelis, Paul D., 2011. "The money-age distribution: Empirical facts and the limits of three monetary models," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 390-405, September.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner & Paul McNelis, 2006. "The money-age distribution: Empirical facts and economic modelling," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 191, Society for Computational Economics.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner & Paul D. McNelis, 2007. "The Money-Age Distribution: Empirical Facts and Limited Monetary Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1917, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven B. Kamin & Neil R. Ericsson, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred, 2015. "The Cash-In-Advance Constraint In Monetary Growth Models With Labor Market Search," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 144-166, January.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner, 2011. "The Cash-In-Advance Constraint in Monetary Growth Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 3647, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi & Kawagishi, Taketo, 2012. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status in a neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 38382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Michael Cox & Joseph H. Haslag, 1989. "The effects of financial deregulation on inflation, velocity growth, and monetary targeting," Working Papers 8907, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sumner, Scott & Gulley, O. David & Newman, Ross, 1998. "Money Demand and Nominal Debt: An Equilibrium Model of the Liquidity Effect," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-293, April.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2009. "New estimates of overseas U.S. currency holdings, the Underground economy and the "Tax Gap"," MPRA Paper 19564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camera, Gabriele, 2001. "Dirty money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 377-415, April.
- Haughton, Jonathan, 1995. "Adding mystery to the case of the missing currency," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(35), pages 595-602.
- Erosa, Andres & Ventura, Gustavo, 2002. "On inflation as a regressive consumption tax," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 761-795, May.
- Andrés Erosa & Gustavo Ventura, 2000. "On Inflation as a Regressive Consumption Tax," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20001, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
- Dotsey, Michael & Ireland, Peter, 1996. "The welfare cost of inflation in general equilibrium," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-47, February.
- Michael Dotsey & Peter N. Ireland, 1994. "The welfare cost of inflation in general equilibrium," Working Paper 94-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Koreshkova, Tatyana A., 2006. "A quantitative analysis of inflation as a tax on the underground economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 773-796, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1987:i:mar:p:179-196:n:v.73no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed