Changes in the use of transaction accounts and cash from 1984 to 1986
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M. & Schreft, Stacey L., 1996. "Money and credit as means of payment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 3-23, August.
- Malte Krueger & Charles Goodhart, 2001. "The Impact of Technology on Cash Usage," FMG Discussion Papers dp374, Financial Markets Group.
- Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi & Kawagishi, Taketo, 2012. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status in a neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 38382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camera, Gabriele, 2001. "Dirty money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 377-415, April.
- Haughton, Jonathan, 1995. "Adding mystery to the case of the missing currency," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(35), pages 595-602.
- Erosa, Andres & Ventura, Gustavo, 2002. "On inflation as a regressive consumption tax," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 761-795, May.
- Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred & McNelis, Paul D., 2011.
"The money-age distribution: Empirical facts and the limits of three monetary models,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 390-405, September.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner & Paul McNelis, 2006. "The money-age distribution: Empirical facts and economic modelling," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 191, Society for Computational Economics.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner & Paul D. McNelis, 2007. "The Money-Age Distribution: Empirical Facts and Limited Monetary Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1917, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dotsey, Michael & Ireland, Peter, 1996.
"The welfare cost of inflation in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-47, February.
- Michael Dotsey & Peter N. Ireland, 1994. "The welfare cost of inflation in general equilibrium," Working Paper 94-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Koreshkova, Tatyana A., 2006. "A quantitative analysis of inflation as a tax on the underground economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 773-796, May.
- Steven B. Kamin & Neil R. Ericsson, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred, 2015.
"The Cash-In-Advance Constraint In Monetary Growth Models With Labor Market Search,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 144-166, January.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner, 2011. "The Cash-In-Advance Constraint in Monetary Growth Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 3647, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pedro de Araujo, 2015. "Calculating Welfare Costs Of Inflation In A Search Model With Preference Heterogeneity: A Calibration Exercise," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 14-29, January.
- W. Michael Cox & Joseph H. Haslag, 1989. "The effects of financial deregulation on inflation, velocity growth, and monetary targeting," Working Papers 8907, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sumner, Scott & Gulley, O. David & Newman, Ross, 1998. "Money Demand and Nominal Debt: An Equilibrium Model of the Liquidity Effect," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-293, April.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2009. "New estimates of overseas U.S. currency holdings, the Underground economy and the "Tax Gap"," MPRA Paper 19564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution ; Consumer behavior ; Checking accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1987:i:mar:p:179-196:n:v.73no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .