Comovements among national stock markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas, 2001. "Common Stochastic Trends In International Stock Markets: Testing In An Integrated Framework," Working Papers 0104, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:01:y:1998:i:01:n:s0219091598000053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oh, Swee-Ling & Lau, Evan & Puah, Chin-Hong & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2010. "Volatility Co-movement of ASEAN-5 Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 22244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleni Constantinou & Avo Kazandjian & Georgios P. Kouretas & Vera Tahmazian, 2008.
"Common Stochastic Trends Among The Cyprus Stock Exchange And The Ase, Lse And Nyse,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 327-349, October.
- Eleni Constantinou & Avo Kazandjian & George Kouretas & Vera Tahmazian, 2005. "Common Stochastic Trends among the Cyprus Stock Exchange and the ASE, LSE and NYSE," Working Papers 0520, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1998.
"Real versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk Some Lessons from History,"
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 31-58.
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1995. "Real Versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 5371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsStock market ; Stock - Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1995:p:14-20:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.