The Fed's exit strategy for monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "The effects of Minsky moment and stock prices on the US Taylor Rule," MPRA Paper 27840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:59-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- John C. Williams, 2011. "Maintaining price stability in a global economy," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may9.
- Neely, Christopher J., 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy had large international effects," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 101-111.
- Kleczka, Mitja, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, and Secular Stagnation at the Zero Lower Bound. A View on the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 67228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ince, Onur & Molodtsova, Tanya & Papell, David H., 2016.
"Taylor rule deviations and out-of-sample exchange rate predictability,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 22-44.
- Onur Ince & Tanya Molodtsova & David H. Papell, 2015. "Taylor Rule Deviations and Out-of-Sample Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 15-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Liquidity (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2010:i:jun14:n:2010-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .