U.S. household deleveraging and future consumption growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2009. "The outlook for recovery in the U.S. economy," Speech 76, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2015. "The Global Economic Crisis and Asian Developing Countries: Impact, Policy Response and Medium Term Prospects," Working Papers id:7062, eSocialSciences.
- John C. Williams, 2009.
"Heeding Daedalus: Optimal Inflation and the Zero Lower Bound,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 1-49.
- John C. Williams, 2009. "Heeding Daedalus: Optimal inflation and the zero lower bound," Working Paper Series 2009-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Reuven Glick & Kevin J. Lansing, 2011. "Consumers and the economy, part I: Household credit and personal saving," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jan10.
- Brown, Sarah & Ghosh, Pulak & Su, Li & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "Modelling household finances: A Bayesian approach to a multivariate two-part model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 190-207.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2011. "Gauging the impact of the Great Recession," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue july11.
- Joshua Aizenman & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2011.
"Global Imbalances: Is Germany the New China? A Skeptical View,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 387-400, July.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari & Aizenman, Joshua, 2010. "Global imbalances: Is Germany the new China? A skeptical view," MPRA Paper 25578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2010. "Global Imbalances: Is Germany the new China? A Skeptical View," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3zx245jn, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Franziska L Ohnsorge & Ashoka Mody, 2010. "After the Crisis; Lower Consumption Growth But Narrower Global Imbalances?," IMF Working Papers 10/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Reuven Glick & Kevin J. Lansing, 2010. "Global household leverage, house prices, and consumption," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jan11.
- Valerie Herzberg, 2010. "Assessing the Risk of Private Sector Debt Overhang in the Baltic Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/250, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsHouseholds - Economic aspects ; Consumer behavior ; Consumption (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2009:i:may15:n:2009-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.