The promise and limits of market discipline in banking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:29:p:2851-2860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saibal Ghosh & Abhiman Das, 2004. "Market Discipline in Indian Bank: Does the Data Tell a Story," Industrial Organization 0411005, EconWPA.
- David Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2017.
"Sovereign risk and deposit dynamics: evidence from Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(29), pages 2851-2860, June.
- David Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2016. "Sovereign risk and deposit dynamics:evidence from Europe," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2016-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- David A. Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and Deposit Dynamics; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 16/145, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBank supervision ; Risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2002:i:dec13:n:2002-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.