Quantifying management's role in bank survival
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen M. Miller & Athanasios Noulas, 1995. "Explaining Recent Connecticut Bank Failures," Working papers 1995-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Luo, Xueming, 2003. "Evaluating the profitability and marketability efficiency of large banks: An application of data envelopment analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 627-635, August.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2004. "Predicting bank performance with financial forecasts: A case of Taiwan commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2353-2368, October.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Gary D. Ferrier & Simon H. Kwan, 1999. "The informativeness of stochastic frontier and programming frontier efficiency scores: Cost efficiency and other measures of bank holding company performance," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Steven Ongena, 1995. "Monetary policy and credit conditions: new evidence," Macroeconomics 9503001, EconWPA.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Noulas, Athanasios G., 1996. "The technical efficiency of large bank production," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 495-509, April.
- Ping-wen Lin, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Bank Mergers and Cost Efficiency in Taiwan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 197-206, September.
- Saha, Asish & Ravisankar, T. S., 2000. "Rating of Indian commercial banks: A DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 187-203, July.
- Ruthenberg, David & Elias, Ricky, 1996. "Cost economies and interest rate margins in a unified European banking market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 231-249, August.
- Chiu, Yung-ho & Luo, Zhengying & Chen, Yu-Chuan & Wang, Zebin & Tsai, Min-Pei, 2013. "A comparison of operating performance management between Taiwan banks and foreign banks based on the Meta-Hybrid DEA model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 433-439.
- Ming-Chung Chang, 2014. "An Explanation for the Paradox Phenomenon in Taiwan¡¯s Bank Performances," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(1), pages 21-28, January.
- Chen, Yu-Chuan & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Huang, Chin-Wei & Tu, Chien Heng, 2013. "The analysis of bank business performance and market risk—Applying Fuzzy DEA," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 225-232.
- Pille, Peter & Paradi, Joseph C., 2002. "Financial performance analysis of Ontario (Canada) Credit Unions: An application of DEA in the regulatory environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 339-350, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBank management ; Bank failures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedder:y:1992:i:qi:p:29-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.