Why we need an "accord" for Federal Reserve credit policy: a note
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2001. "Why we need an "accord" for Federal Reserve credit policy : a note," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 23-32.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1994. "Why We Need an "Accord" for Federal Reserve Credit Policy: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 572-580, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "The Effectiveness of Foreign-Exchange Intervention: Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 2796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Monica Hargraves, 1983.
"A historical assessment of the rationales and functions of reserve requirements,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-21.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Monica Hargraves, 1983. "A historical assessment of the rationales and functions of reserve requirements," Working Paper 83-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Kane, 2009.
"Incentive Conflict in Central Bank Responses to Sectoral Turmoil in Financial Hub Countries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And Systemic Risk, chapter 9, pages 121-144
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Edward J. Kane, 2007. "Incentive Conflict In Central-Bank Responses to Sectoral Turmoil in Financial Hub Countries," NBER Working Papers 13593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- anonymous, 2000. "What assets should the Federal Reserve buy? 2000 annual report of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2000.
"Overcoming the zero bound on interest rate policy,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 1007-1057.
- Michael D Bordo & Owen F Humpage & Anna J Schwartz, 2015.
"The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(2), pages 353-372, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2014. "The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962," NBER Working Papers 20755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F. & Schwartz, Anna J., 2014. "The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962," Working Paper 1414, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010.
"How Much Fiscal Backing Must the ECB Have?: The Euro Area Is Not the Philippines,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
996, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2010. "How Much Fiscal Backing Must the ECB Have? – The Euro Area is not the Philippines," Ruhr Economic Papers 184, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ricardo Reis, 2013. "Central Bank Design," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 17-44, Fall.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2010. "Commentary on Policy at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 1205, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alfred Broaddus & Marvin Goodfriend, 2001. "What assets should the Federal Reserve buy?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 7-22.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2009. "Should increased regulation of bank risk-taking come from regulators or from the market?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 161-200.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & James B. Thomson, 1994. "A conference on federal credit allocation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-13.
- David C. Wheelock, 2002. "Conducting monetary policy without government debt: the Fed's early years," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 1-14.
- Lawrence H. White, 2015. "The Federal Reserve System's Overreach into Credit Allocation," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 30(Winter 20), pages 17-29.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2010-4ta is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve System ; Credit - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:1994:p:572-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .