Estimating GSP and labor productivity by state
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto, 2008.
"Wal-Mart’s Monopsony Power in Local Labor Markets,"
149210, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2008. "Wal-Mart’s Monopsony Power in Local Labor Markets," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6219, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alessandro Bonanno & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2008. "Wal-Mart’s Monopsony Power in Local Labor Markets," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 103, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2009. "Is Wal-Mart a Monopsony? Evidence from Local Labor Markets," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51289, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010.
"The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter F. & Singh, Rajesh, 2012. "The poverty of states: do state tax policies affect state labor productivity?," ISU General Staff Papers 201207010700001114, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor productivity; Gross state product;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpd:y:2006:i:mar:n:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.