The efficiency and welfare effects of tax reform: are fewer tax brackets better than more?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1992. "The efficiency and welfare effects of tax reform: are fewer tax brackets better than more?," Working Paper 9212, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1992. "The efficiency and welfare effects of tax reform: are fewer tax brackets better than more?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 78, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J & Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Skinner, Jonathan, 1983. "The Efficiency Gains from Dynamic Tax Reform," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 81-100, February.
- Eichenbaum, Martin & Hansen, Lars Peter, 1990.
"Estimating Models with Intertemporal Substitution Using Aggregate Time Series Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Lars Peter Hansen, 1987. "Estimating Models with Intertemporal Substitution Using Aggregate Time Series Data," NBER Working Papers 2181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-732, May.
- Paul Beaudry & Eric van Wincoop, 1992.
"Alternative specifications for consumption and the estimation of the intertemporal elasticity of substitution,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
69, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Beaudry, P. & Van Wincoop, E., 1992. "Alternative Specifications for Consumption and the Estimation of the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution," Papers 2, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- MaCurdy, Thomas E, 1981. "An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in a Life-Cycle Setting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1059-1085, December.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Killingsworth, Mark R. & Heckman, James J., 1987. "Female labor supply: A survey," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 103-204 Elsevier.
- Pencavel, John, 1987. "Labor supply of men: A survey," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-102 Elsevier.
- Rogerson, Richard & Rupert, Peter, 1991. "New estimates of intertemporal substitution : The effect of corner solutions for year-round workers," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 255-269, April.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1982. "Generalized Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1269-1286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Ira Gang, 2000. "Decomposing Revenue Effects of Tax Evasion and Tax Structure Changes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(2), pages 177-194, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1994:i:qiv:p:30-42:n:v.30no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .