FDICIA's emergency liquidity provisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Humphrey & Robert E. Keleher, 1984. "The lender of last resort : a historical perspective," Working Paper 84-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Walker F. Todd, 1988. "Lessons of the past and prospects for the future in lender of last resort theory," Proceedings 215, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- William R. Keeton, 1992. "The Reconstruction Finance Corporation: would it work today?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 33-54.
- Anna J. Schwartz, 1992. "The misuse of the Fed's discount window," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 58-69.
- Thomas H. Humphrey & Robert E. Keleher, 1984. "The Lender of Last Resort; A Historical Perspective," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 275-321, Spring/Su.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Too-big-to-fail after FDICIA," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Walker F. Todd, 1988. "Lessons of the past and prospects for the future in lender of last resort theory," Working Papers (Old Series) 8805, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Maxwell J. Fry, 1993. "The Fiscal Abuse of Central Banks," IMF Working Papers 93/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher J. Pike & James B. Thomson, 1992. "FDICIA's prompt corrective action provisions," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Surprise Move: The Fed Pulls Back on Deposit Insurance
by Norbert Michel in The Foundry on 2015-01-08 23:20:38
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1993:i:qiii:p:16-23:n:v.29no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.