Deregulation and the location of financial institution offices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Avery, 1989. "Making judgments about mortgage lending patterns," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Dec.
- Glenn B. Canner & Ellen Maland, 1987. "Basic banking," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 255-269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence, Edward C., 1997. "The viability of minority-owned banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21.
- Angela Chang & Shubham Chaudhuri & Jith Jayaratne, 1997. "Rational herding and the spatial clustering of bank branches: an empirical analysis," Research Paper 9724, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2010.
"Bankarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 137-209, October -.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2006. "Bancarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina," BCRA Working Paper Series 200615, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Figlio, David N. & Genshlea, Joseph W., 1999. "Bank Consolidations and Minority Neighborhoods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 474-489, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1991:i:qiii:p:30-42:n:v.27no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.