Revisions clarify Reg Z consumer lending provisions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krueger, D. & Mitman, K. & Perri, F., 2016.
"Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 22319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Dirk & Mitman, Kurt & Perri, Fabrizio, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Perri, Fabrizio & Krueger, Dirk & Mitman, Kurt, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," Staff Report 529, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Wohlfart, Johannes, 2016.
"“Relative concerns for consumption at the top”: An intertemporal analysis for the UK,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 172-194.
- Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Wohlfart, Johannes, 2014. "Relative Concerns for Consumption at the Top: An Intertemporal Analysis for the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 8502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Postlewaite, Andrew & Samuelson, Larry, 2016. "Memorable consumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 414-455.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation Z: Truth in Lending ; Credit cards ; Consumer credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedafu:y:1999:i:jul:p:35:n:v.12,no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.