How powerful is monetary policy in the long run?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Mark Rogers, 1988. "F.Y.I. improving monthly models for economic indicators: the example of an improved CPI model," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Sep, pages 34-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"The real effects of financial stress in the Eurozone,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 1-17.
- Sushanta K. Mallick & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "The real effects of financial stress in the Euro zone," NIPE Working Papers 12/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jan Gottschalk & Susanne Bröck, 2000. "Inflationsprognosen für den Euro-Raum: wie gut sind P*-Modelle?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(1), pages 69-89.
- Franz R. Hahn & Peter Mooslechner, 1999. "Underpinnings of the European System of Central Banks," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 72(1), pages 49-60, January.
- Gottschalk, Jan, 2002. "Keynesian and monetarist views on the German unemployment problem: theory and evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1096, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cover, James P. & Mallick, Sushanta K., 2012. "Identifying sources of macroeconomic and exchange rate fluctuations in the UK," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1627-1648.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Monetary theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1998:i:q3:p:12-31:n:v.83no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.