About Innovative Component of Input and Output in Russian Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oleg Mariyev & Ivan Savin, 2010. "Factors of innovative activity in Russian regions: modeling and empirical analysis," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 235-244.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Oleg S. Mariev & Karina M. Nagieva & Viktoria L. Simonova, 2020. "Managing innovation activity factors in Russian regions through econometric modeling," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Luigi Aldieri & Maxim Nikolaevich Kotsemir & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2018. "Knowledge spillover effects: empirical evidence from Russian regions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(5), pages 2111-2132, September.
More about this item
Keywordstechnological innovations; statistics of innovations; economic analysis; Russia’s regions;
All these keywords.
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:far:spaeco:y:2018:i:1:p:170-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergey Rogov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecrinru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.