Crescita economica e impatto della crisi: il ruolo dei distretti industriali in Italia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dario Musolino & Ilaria Mariotti, 2020. "Mental maps of entrepreneurs and location factors: an empirical investigation on Italy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 64(3), pages 501-521, June.
- Michele Sabatino, 2016. "Competitiveness and Resilience of the productive districts in Sicily. The behavior of the Sicilian production areas during the economic crisis," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 10(3), September.
- Claudio Di Berardino & Alessandra Sarra, 2013. "L'evoluzione delle esportazioni nelle province italiane ad alta distrettualit? (2001-2011): quali fattori di eterogeneit??," ECONOMIA E SOCIET? REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(3), pages 167-193.
- Schilirò, Daniele & Timpanaro, Giuseppe, 2012. "I distretti produttivi in Sicilia: l’esperienza degli anni 2007-2010 [The productive districts in Sicily: the experience of the years 2007-2010]," MPRA Paper 43121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Schilirò & Giuseppe Timpanaro, 2012. "L’esperienza dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia nel triennio 2007-2010: un’analisi per macrosettori," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1201, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
More about this item
KeywordsDistretti industriali; province; crisi internazionale; occupazione; esportazioni;
All these keywords.
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:eseses:v:html10.3280/es2011-001009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=14 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stefania Rosato (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=14 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.