The Moderating Effect of Financial Literacy on the Relationship between Accounts Receivable Management Practices and Growth of SMEs in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A.K. Sharma & Satish Kumar, 2011. "Effect of Working Capital Management on Firm Profitability," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 12(1), pages 159-173, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- ManYing Kang & Marcel Ausloos, 2017. "An Inverse Problem Study: Credit Risk Ratings as a Determinant of Corporate Governance and Capital Structure in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-23, November.
- Mafumbate J & Ndlovu U & Mafuka A & Gavhure P, 2017. "The Influence of Firm Specific Determinants on Financial Performance in the Power Industry," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 9(5), pages 18-28.
- Abudu Braimah & Yinping Mu & Isaac Quaye & Alhassan Abubakar Ibrahim, 2021. "Working Capital Management and SMEs Profitability in Emerging Economies: The Ghanaian Case," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440219, February.
- Ajaya Kumar Panda & Swagatika Nanda & Pradiptarathi Panda, 2021. "Working Capital Management, Macroeconomic Impacts, and Firm Profitability: Evidence from Indian SMEs," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 9(1), pages 144-158, January.
- Sumathi Kumaraswamy, 2016. "Impact of Working Capital on Financial Performance of Gulf Cooperation Council Firms," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1136-1142.
- Padachi Kesseven D & Carole Howorth, 2014. "Focus on working capital management practices among Mauritian SMEs: Survey evidence and empirical analysis," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 097-108.
- Saripalle, Madhuri, 2018. "Determinants of profitability in the Indian logistics industry," MPRA Paper 95022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Aqil & Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Jolita Vveinhardt & Dalia Streimikiene, 2019. "Factors Influencing the Profitability of Heavy Vehicle Industry: A Case of Pakistan," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 15(1), pages 61-72.
- Kwadwo Boateng Prempeh Godfred Peprah-Amankona, 2020.
"Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Ghanaian Manufacturing Firms?,"
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 23(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Prempeh, Kwadwo Boateng & Peprah – Amankona, Godfred, 2018. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Ghanaian Manufacturing Firms?," MPRA Paper 90183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yakubu, Ibrahim Nandom & Alhassan, Mohammed Mubarik & Fuseini, Abdul-Aziz, 2017. "The Impact of Working Capital Management on Corporate Performance: Evidence from Listed Non-Financial Firms in Ghana," MPRA Paper 95113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Tahir & Melati Anuar, 2016. "The determinants of working capital management and firms performance of textile sector in pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 605-618, March.
- Malcolm Athaide & H. K. Pradhan, 2020. "A model of credit constraint for MSMEs in India," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1159-1177, December.
- Cenap Ilter, 2019. "A Discussion Paper on Accounts Payable Ratio," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2019(3-4), pages 85-94.
- Ashfaq Ahmad & Sadia Bano, 2015. "Working Capital Management Matters Profitability of Textile Sector: With GLS Model," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(11), pages 543-549, November.
- HERCIU Mihaela & OGREAN Claudia, 2017. "Does Capital Structure Influence Company’S Profitability?," Studies in Busine and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 12(3), pages 50-62, December.
- Odunayo Magret Olarewaju & Mishelle Doorasamy & Titilayo Moromoke Oladejo, 2017. "Nexus of Working Capital Management and Firm Performance in Nigerian Food and Beverages Industries: A Link with Risk-Return Theory," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 9(1), pages 90-98.
- Karikallio, Hanna, 2015. "Cross-commodity Price Transmission and Integration of the EU Livestock Market of Pork and Beef: Panel Time-series Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211832, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ilhan Dalci & Cem Tanova & Hasan Ozyapici & Murad A. Bein, 2019. "The Moderating Impact of Firm Size on the Relationship between Working Capital Management and Profitability," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2019(3), pages 296-312.
- Satish Kumar, 2015. "The significance of working capital management and its components on SMEs performance - Evidence from India," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503293, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Randa Mohammed Shams Addin Al-Mawsheki & Norzalina Binti Ahmad & Norhafiza Binti Nordin, 2019. "The Effects of Efficient Working Capital Management and Working Capital Policies on Firm Performance: Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 9(3), pages 59-69, July.
More about this item
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exp:finnce:v:7:y:2019:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://finance.expertjournals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alin Opreana The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alin Opreana to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://finance.expertjournals.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.