Socio-Economic Variation in the Impact of the Irish Recession on the Experience of Economic Stress among Families
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "The New Politics of Austerity: Fiscal Responses to the Economic Crisis in Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 201207, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Nolan, Brian & Salverda, Wiemer & Checchi, Daniele & Marx, Ive & McKnight, Abigail & Toth, Istvan Gy (ed.), 2014. "Changing Inequalities and Societal Impacts in Rich Countries: Thirty Countries' Experiences," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199687428.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2008.
"“New” and “Old” Social Risks: Life Cycle and Social Class Perspectives on Social Exclusion in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(2), pages 131-156.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2008. "'New' and 'Old' Social Risks: Life Cycle and Social Class Perspectives on Social Exclusion in Ireland," Papers WP226, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maître, 2016. "Economic stress and the great recession in Ireland:- the erosion of social class advantage," Working Papers 201613, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1350-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kellie J. Archer & Stanley Lemeshow, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit test for a logistic regression model fitted using survey sample data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 97-105, March.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2017.
"Polarization or “Squeezed Middle” in the Great Recession?: A Comparative European Analysis of the Distribution of Economic Stress,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 163-184, August.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maítre, 2016. "Polarization or “Squeezed Middle” in the Great Recession?: A Comparative European Analysis of the Distribution of Economic Stress," Working Papers 201512, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2011. "Governing the Irish Economy: A Triple Crisis," Working Papers 201103, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordsrecession; families; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:477-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.