Zakat Accounting Information System in Private Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adeh Ratna Komala, 2012. "The Influence Of The Accounting Managers’ Knowledge And The Top Managements’ Support On The Accounting Information System And Its Impact On The Quality Of Accounting Information: A Case Of Zakat Insti," Journal of Global Management, Global Research Agency, vol. 4(1), pages 53-73, July.
- Murizah Osman Salleh & Aziz Jaafar & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2011. "The Inhibition of Usury (Riba An-Nasi'ah) and the Economic Underdevelopment of the Muslim World," Working Papers 11002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Sartini Wardiwiyono, 2012. "Internal control system for Islamic micro financing: An exploratory study of Baitul Maal wat Tamwil in the City of Yogyakarta Indonesia," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 340-352, December.
- repec:vrs:mjsosc:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:27-39:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Pistrui & Josiane Fahed-Sreih, 2010. "Islam, entrepreneurship and business values in the Middle East," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 107-118.
- repec:eme:imefpp:v:5:y:2012:i:4:p:340-352 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting; Developement; Higher Education; Information; Zakat.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xxi:y:2018:i:special3:p:265-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.