Time Series Prediction with Neural Networks for the Athens Stock Exchange Indicator
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Pantelis E. Thalassinos, 2006. "Stock Markets' Integration Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 3-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:iv:y:2016:i:2:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2a:p:355-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dr. Md. Izhar Ahmad & Tariq Masood, 2015. "Macroeconomic Implications of Capital Inflows in India," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 53-71.
- Jaydip Sen & Tamal Datta Chaudhuri, 2017. "An Investigation of the Structural Characteristics of the Indian IT Sector and the Capital Goods Sector: An Application of the R Programming in Time Series Decomposition and Forecasting," Papers 1706.07821, arXiv.org.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:244-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:524-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sveltana Vlady, 2015. "The Effect of Climate Change on Australian Stock Equity Returns," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 88-109.
- Jaydip SEN & Tamal DATTA CHAUDHURI, 2016. "An Alternative Framework for Time Series Decomposition and Forecastingand its Relevance for Portfolio Choice – A Comparative Study of the Indian Consumer Durable and Small Cap Sectors," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 303-326, June.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:275-283 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTime Series Forecasting; Neural Networks; Perceptions; Neuron;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:2:p:23-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.