Small and Medium-Sized Enterprizes â€“ Opportunities and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karel HavlÃÄ ek & Eleftherios Thalassinos & Liliana Berezkinova, 2013. "Innovation Management and Controlling in SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 57-70.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010.
"Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," ifo Working Paper Series 72, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xvi:y:2013:i:sisme:p:57-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liviu Deceanu & Mirela Pintea & El Thalassinos & Vicky Zampeta, 2010. "New Dimensions of Country Risk in the Context of the Current Crisis: A Case Study for Romania and Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 225-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:volumexxi:y:2018:i:issue4:p:69-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:961-973 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xxi:y:2018:i:4:p:69-91 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSME; credit; bankruptcy;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xix:y:2016:i:4:p:78-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.