Maritime Transport and Trade: The Impact of European Transport Policy: An Overview of Maritime Freight Transport Patterns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theo Notteboom & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2008. "Containerisation, Box Logistics and Global Supply Chains: The Integration of Ports and Liner Shipping Networks," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(1-2), pages 152-174, March.
- Orestis Schinas & Eleftherios Thalassinos, 2003. "Adjusting Basic Maritime Training in an E-Learning Environment," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 237-256, July - De.
- Paul E Kent & Asaf Ashar, 2001. "Port Competition Regulation: A Tool for Monitoring for Anti-Competitive Behaviour," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 3(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Prof. Thalassinos Eleftherios & Dr. Michalopoulos Vassilis, 2005. "A Time Series Model for the Long - Term Forecast of Ports’ Container Handling: The Case of Port of Piraeus," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 87-102.
More about this item
KeywordsMaritime Transport; Concentration;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L - Industrial Organization
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xii:y:2009:i:1:p:131-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .