Capital Structure and Firm Size on Firm Value Moderated by Profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Khémiri, Wafa & Noubbigh, Hédi, 2020. "Size-threshold effect in debt-firm performance nexus in the sub-Saharan region: A Panel Smooth Transition Regression approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 335-344.
- Shaikh, Ibrahim A. & O'Brien, Jonathan Paul & Peters, Lois, 2018. "Inside directors and the underinvestment of financial slack towards R&D-intensity in high-technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 192-201.
- Nguyen, Thao & Bai, Min & Hou, Greg & Vu, Manh-Chien, 2020. "State ownership and adjustment speed toward target leverage: Evidence from a transitional economy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Stolowy, Hervé & Jeanjean, Thomas & Erkens, Michael, 2011.
"The economic consequences of increasing the international visibility of financial reports,"
HEC Research Papers Series
957, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715389, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715390, HAL.
- Fulghieri, Paolo & Lukin, Dmitry, 2001. "Information production, dilution costs, and optimal security design," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Michael Bradley & Gregg A. Jarrell, 2008. "Expected Inflation and the Constant‐Growth Valuation Model," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(2), pages 66-78, March.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2020.
"Does the type of debt matter? Stock market perception in Europe,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 247-256.
- Zuzana FUNGACOVA & Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Laurent WEILL, 2015. "Does the Type of Debt Matter? Stock Market Perception in Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Zuzana Fungáčová & Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2019. "Does the type of debt matter? Stock market perception in Europe," Post-Print hal-03047778, HAL.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2015. "Does the type of debt matter? Stock market perception in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 19/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Luca Riccetti & Alberto Russo & Mauro Gallegati, 2015.
"An agent based decentralized matching macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 305-332, October.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "An Agent Based Decentralized Matching Macroeconomic Model," MPRA Paper 42211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koh, SzeKee & Durand, Robert B. & Watson, Iain, 2011. "Seize the moment: Opportunism in Australian capital markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 374-389, September.
- Hertrich Markus, 2019.
"A Novel Housing Price Misalignment Indicator for Germany,"
German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 759-794, December.
- Markus Hertrich, 2019. "A Novel Housing Price Misalignment Indicator for Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 20(4), pages 759-794, November.
- Hertrich, Markus, 2019. "A novel housing price misalignment indicator for Germany," Discussion Papers 31/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- S. Mbulawa & N. F. Okurut & M. M. Ntsosa & N. Sinha, 2020. "Determinants of Corporate Dividend Policy under Hyperinflation and Dollarization by Firms in Zimbabwe," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 1-1.
- Kim, Sang-Joon & Bae, John & Oh, Hannah, 2019. "Financing strategically: The moderation effect of marketing activities on the bifurcated relationship between debt level and firm valuation of small and medium enterprises," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 663-681.
- Nicole Boyson & Jean Helwege & Jan Jindra, 2014. "Crises, Liquidity Shocks, and Fire Sales at Commercial Banks," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 857-884, December.
- Pascal Louvet & Ollivier Taramasco, 2004. "Gouvernement d’entreprise:un modèle de répartition de la valeur créée entre dirigeant et actionnaire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(1), pages 81-116, March.
- Shunsuke Managi & Zheng Zhang & Shinya Horie, 2016. "A real options approach to environmental R&D project evaluation," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 359-394, July.
- Suarez, Javier & Sánchez Serrano, Antonio, 2018. "Approaching non-performing loans from a macroprudential angle," Report of the Advisory Scientific Committee 7, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Custódio, Cláudia & Ferreira, Miguel A. & Laureano, Luís, 2013. "Why are US firms using more short-term debt?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 182-212.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Nishikawa, Takeshi, 2009. "Changes in risk of foreign firms listed in the U.S. following Sarbanes-Oxley," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-205, July.
- Song, Dandan & Wang, Huamao & Yang, Zhaojun, 2014. "Learning, pricing, timing and hedging of the option to invest for perpetual cash flows with idiosyncratic risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-11.
- Gabriel J Power & Charli D. Tandja M. & Josée Bastien & Philippe Grégoire, 2015. "Measuring infrastructure investment option value," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 49-72, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital structure; company size; Pprofitability; corporate value.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:vii:y:2019:i:1:p:174-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marios Agiomavritis The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.