Applying Marketing To Higher Education: Scope And Limits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Dupriez, 2007. "About Culture and Value. Research Orientations in Cross-Cultural Management," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 2(2), Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pucciarelli, Francesca & Kaplan, Andreas, 2016. "Competition and strategy in higher education: Managing complexity and uncertainty," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 311-320.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Denis Abecassis & Nicolas Da Silva & Victor Duchesne & Léonard Moulin, 2016. "L’utilité sociale de la dépense publique," CEPN Working Papers hal-01421197, HAL.
- COITA Dorin-Cristian, 2014. "Developing A Seven Metaphors Model Of Marketing For Universities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 289-295, December.
- C. Neelaveni & S. Manimaran, 2016. "Structural equation modeling for analysing the impact of quality of administrative practices in higher educational institutions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1663-1674, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; higher education.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eph:journl:v:4:y:2009:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.