The Welfare States in a United Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Leiter & Engelbert Theurl, 2012.
"The convergence of health care financing structures: empirical evidence from OECD-countries,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(1), pages 7-18, February.
- Andrea Leiter & Engelbert Theurl, 2009. "The Convergence of Health Care Financing Structures: Empirical Evidence from OECD-Countries," NRN working papers 2009-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrea M. Leiter & Engelbert Theurl, 2009. "The Convergence of Health Care Financing Structures: Empirical Evidence from OECD-Countries," Working Papers 2009-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Manuela Arcanjo, 2009. "The Reform of Unemployment Protection Insurance, 1993-2007: the Erosion of Legislated Rights in France, Germany, Portugal and Spain," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Maria Belén Zinni, 2013. "Identifying Drivers for the Accumulation of Household Financial Wealth," CEIS Research Paper 264, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Feb 2013.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Valeria De Bonis, 2015. "Dynamics in an olg model with non-separable preferences," Public Finance Research Papers 16, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Nicole Attia & Valérie Bérenger, 2009. "European Integration and Social Convergence: A Qualitative Appraisal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(1), pages 3-19, March.
- Vojinović, Borut & Acharya, Sanjaya & Próchniak, Mariusz, 2009. "Convergence Analysis Among the Ten European Transition Economies," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(2), pages 17-35, December.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Valeria De Bonis, 2016. "Clustering European Welfare Systems through a Performance Index," Public Finance Research Papers 18, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Paetzold, Jörg, 2012. "The Convergence of Welfare State Indicators in Europe: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers in Economics 2012-4, University of Salzburg.
- Athanasios Athanasenas & Xanthippi Chapsa & Athanasios Michailidis, 2015. "Investigating Social Protection Convergence in the EU-15: A Panel Data Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 79-96.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare; Longitudinal Analysis; §-Convergence;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epe:journl:v:1:y:2003:i:spring:p:40-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof.Dr.Sebastian Dullien). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1fhtde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.