R&D productivity: an exploratory international study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hervé Stolowy & Michel Tenenhaus & Yuan Ding, 2007. "R&D productivity: an exploratory international study," Post-Print halshs-00170582, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efstathios G. Parcharidis & Nikos C. Varsakelis, 2010. "R&D and Tobin's q in an emerging financial market: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(5), pages 353-361.
- Jean-François Casta & Olivier Ramond & Lionel Escaffre, 2008. "Economic Properties of Recognized Intangibles under Domestic Accounting Standards: Evidence from European Capital Markets," Post-Print halshs-00681592, HAL.
- repec:etr:series:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:022-029 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:49-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Tsyplakov, 2011. "An introduction to state space modeling (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 9, pages 1-24, July.
- Orbach Yair & Fruchter Gila E., 2010. "A Utility-Based Diffusion Model Applied to the Digital Camera Case," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-28, June.
- Kamran Ahmed & John Hillier & Elisabeth Tanusasmita, 2011. "R&D profitability, intensity and market-to-book: evidence from Australia," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 150-177, September.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2014:p:468-487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guy D. Fernando & Qiao Xu, 2012. "CEO compensation and strategic expenses: penalizing, shielding or rewarding?," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 279-297, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2641 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCompany performance; Research and development; Investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:rafpps:v:6:y:2007:i:1:p:86-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.