Inside the boardroom: exploring board member interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerard Seijts & Alyson Byrne & Mary M. Crossan & Jeffrey Gandz, 2019. "Leader character in board governance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 23(1), pages 227-258, March.
- Norma Schmitt, 2015. "Zum Potential einer festen Geschlechterquote," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 82(40), pages 887-897.
- Niamh M. Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan, 2015.
"Audit committees: practices, practitioners and praxis of governance,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 466-493, May.
- Niamh Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan, 2015. "Audit committees: practices, practitioners and praxis of governance," Open Access publications 10197/7629, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Saskia Crucke & Mirjam Knockaert, 2016. "When Stakeholder Representation Leads to Faultlines. A Study of Board Service Performance in Social Enterprises," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 768-793, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBoard of directors; Board meetings; Boardroom dynamics; Board observations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:qrampp:v:11:y:2014:i:3:p:238-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.