Enterprise risk management: a capability-based perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conz, Elisa & Magnani, Giovanna, 2020. "A dynamic perspective on the resilience of firms: A systematic literature review and a framework for future research," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 400-412.
- Abdullah Aloqab & Farouk Alobaidi & Bassam Raweh, 2018. "Operational Risk Management in Financial Institutions: An Overview," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 8(2), pages 11-32, June.
- Songling Yang & Muhammad Ishtiaq & Muhammad Anwar, 2018. "Enterprise Risk Management Practices and Firm Performance, the Mediating Role of Competitive Advantage and the Moderating Role of Financial Literacy," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-17, June.
- Grace Kakiya & Lucy Rono & Jared Mose, 2019. "Effect of Risk Management, Intellectual Capital on Performance of State Corporations in Kenya: Moderating Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 12(3), pages 51-61, December.
- Fabio Monteduro & Ilenia Cecchetti & Ylenia Lai & Veronica Allegrini, 2021. "Does stakeholder engagement affect corruption risk management?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 25(3), pages 759-785, September.
- Patrick Dahmen, 2023. "Organizational resilience as a key property of enterprise risk management in response to novel and severe crisis events," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 203-245, July.
- Ben Kajwang, 2022. "Theoretical review of enterprise risk management culture drivers for insurance firms in Kenya," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 11(5), pages 210-217, July.
- Pashkus V.Y. & Pashkus N. A., 2015. "Breakthrough Positioning Strategy: Usage At The Enterprise Level Russian Pharmaceutical Cluster," Annals of marketing-mba, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult), vol. 2, May.
- Agnieszka Parkitna, 2021. "Safe Business in a Pandemic Risk Environment," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2B), pages 68-77.
- Najat Shakir Mahmood & Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2023. "Mediating effect of risk management practices in Iraqi private banks financial performance," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(2), pages 358-377, June.
- Aldo AMERTA & Yanuar NANOK SOENARNO, 2022. "The Impact of Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Sustainability Report on Firm Value in Banking Sector of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand," CECCAR Business Review, Body of Expert and Licensed Accountants of Romania (CECCAR), vol. 3(5), pages 62-72, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic capabilities; Enterprise risk management; Resource-based view; Risk-management capability; Risk-management theory; Risk resilience;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jrfpps:jrf-10-2016-0131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Emerald Support (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.