Least-Squares Monte Carlo Simulation for Time Value of Options and Guarantees Calculation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julien Vedani & Laurent Devineau, 2012. "Solvency assessment within the ORSA framework: issues and quantitative methodologies," Working Papers hal-00744351, HAL.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 113-147.
- Julien Vedani & Laurent Devineau, 2012. "Solvency assessment within the ORSA framework: issues and quantitative methodologies," Papers 1210.6000, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003.
"On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001. "On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives," Economics Working Papers 543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lars Stentoft, 2004. "Convergence of the Least Squares Monte Carlo Approach to American Option Valuation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1193-1203, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTVOG; Pension Fund; LSMC; Nested Stochastic Simulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eko:ekoeko:41_81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.