Mr. Max and the Substantial Errors of Manly Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorstein Veblen, 1899. "Mr. Cummings's Strictures on "The Theory of the Leisure Class"," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8, pages 106-106.
- David Colander, 2005. "The Making of an Economist Redux," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 175-198, Winter.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1899. "The Theory of the Leisure Class," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1899.
- Christina Jonung & Ann-Charlotte StÃ¥hlberg, 2008. "Reaching the Top? On Gender Balance in the Economics Profession," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 5(2), pages 174-192, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Åsa Löfgren & Thomas Sterner, 2012.
"Discrimination in Scientific Review: A Natural Field Experiment on Blind versus Non-Blind Reviews,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 500-519, June.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Discrimination in Scientific Review - A natural field experiment on blind versus non-blind review," Working Papers in Economics 419, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; women; gender; gender balance; career advancement;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:5:y:2008:i:2:p:199-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.