Discerning Discrimination: Does Interviewing Firms Make a Difference?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riach Peter A & Rich Judith, 2006.
"An Experimental Investigation of Sexual Discrimination in Hiring in the English Labor Market,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 2006. "An experimental investigation of sexual discrimination in hiring in the english labor market," Natural Field Experiments 00329, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:21:y:1995:i:3:p:393-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.