Is the Rent-Collector Worthy of His Full Hire?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoeven, Max T. & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Privatizing renewable resources: Who gains, who loses?," Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ronan Congar & Louis Hotte, 2014.
"Open Access vs. Restricted Access with Two Variable Factors: On the Redistributive Effects of a Property Regime Change,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2014-51, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ronan Congar & Louis Hotte, 2014. "Open Access vs. Restricted Access with Two Variable Factors: On the Redistributive Effects of a Property Regime Change," Working Papers E1406E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Boyce, John R., 2004. "Instrument choice in a fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 183-206, January.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2002. "The Gradual Erosion of the Social Security Function of Customary Land Tenure Arrangements in Lineage-Based Societies," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gissurarson Hannes H., 2003. "Non-Exclusive Resources And Rights Of Exclusion: Private Property Rights In Practice," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0066-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brito, Dagobert L. & Intriligator, Michael D. & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1997. "Privatization and the distribution of income in the commons," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 181-205, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:1:y:1974:i:1:p:7-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.