One-fifth of the Sky: China's Environmental Stewardship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 1994. "Environmental Policy," Chapters, in: Geoffrey M. Hodgson & Warren J. Samuels & Marc R. Tool (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, volume 0, chapter 36, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 1994. "Environmental Theory," Chapters, in: Geoffrey M. Hodgson & Warren J. Samuels & Marc R. Tool (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, volume 0, chapter 37, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hammer, J.S. & Shetty, S., 1995. "Seminar, May 23-24, 1994. East Asia's Environment. Principles and Prioritie s for Action," World Bank - Discussion Papers 287, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fryxell, Gerald E. & Lo, Carlos W. H., 2001. "Organizational Membership and Environmental Ethics: A Comparison of Managers in State-owned Firms, Collectives, Private Firms and Joint Ventures in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1941-1956, November.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Marienburg, Holger, 2000. "Ökonomische Strukturanpassungspolitik in Entwicklungsländern," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 29, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:7:p:1227-1245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.