A comparison of determinants of urban, rural and farm poverty in Costa Rica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Smith, Stephen M., 1994. "A comparison of determinants of urban, rural and farm poverty in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1-1, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donaldson, John A., 2008. "Growth is Good for Whom, When, How? Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Exceptional Cases," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2127-2143, November.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2017.
"Poverty’s Deconstruction: Beyond the Visible,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
147, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2017. "Poverty's Deconstruction: Beyond the Visible," IZA Discussion Papers 11160, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2017. "Poverty's Deconstruction: Beyond the Visible," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-10, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Nov 2017.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2017. "Poverty’s Deconstruction: Beyond the Visible," Departmental Working Papers 201714, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Daniel Gottlieb, 2009. "Poverty, education and employment in the Arab-Bedouin society: A comparative view," Working Papers 137, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield & Laurence Whitehead, 2003. "The Impact of Inequality in Latin America," PRUS Working Papers 21, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B. & Jorgensen, Steen L., 1996. "Seeking guidelines for poverty reduction in rural Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1711-1723, November.
- סלימאן אבו-בדר ודר' דניאל גוטליב, 2009. "עוני, חינוך ותעסוקה בחברה הערבית-בדואית: מבט השוואתי (באנגלית)," Working Papers 357, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Dartanto, Teguh & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2013. "Measurements and Determinants of Multifaceted Poverty:Absolute, Relative, and Subjective Poverty in Indonesia," Working Papers 54, JICA Research Institute.
- Omonona, Bolarin T., 2009. "Quantitative analysis of rural poverty in Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Garza-Rodriguez, Jorge, 2004. "The determinants of poverty in Mexico: 2002," MPRA Paper 65995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Malik, Nouman & Sarwar, Haroon & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Impact of education on poverty reduction," MPRA Paper 31826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:3:p:381-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.