An empirical "dependent economy" model for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adnan Haider Bukhari & Safdar Ullah Khan, 2008. "A Small Open Economy DSGE Model for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 963-1008.
- Aasim M. Husain, 1996. "Private Saving and Its Determinants: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 49-70.
- Aasim M. Husain, 1995. "Long-run Determinants of Private Saving Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 1057-1066.
- Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Holden, Ken, 2002. "The crisis of the CFA Franc zone: the case of Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 531-564, August.
- Campos, Nauro F & Khan, Feisal U & Tessendorf, Jennifer E, 2004. "From substitution to complementarity: some econometric evidence on the evolving NGO-State relationship in Pakistan," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 49-72, January-M.
- K Clark & S Drinkwater, 2001. "An Investigation of Household Remittance Behaviour," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0114, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:10:p:1585-1597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.