Agricultural policy and performance in Iran: The post-revolutionary experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yazdanpanah, Ahmad, 1994. "The impact of oil price on food security in the Algeria, Iran, and Saudi Arabia: cointegration, vector-error correction model, dynamics, and causality analysis," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011661, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Seyyed Mahmoud Hashemi & Ali Bagheri & Nadine Marshall, 2017. "Toward sustainable adaptation to future climate change: insights from vulnerability and resilience approaches analyzing agrarian system of Iran," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2006. "Revolution and redistribution in Iran: poverty and inequality 25 years later," Working Papers e06-3, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Mehdi Shafaeddin, 2001. "Diversification, Employment and Development: Towards A Long-Term Strategy for an Oil-Exporting Country; The Case of Iran," Working Papers 0113, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Mar 2001.
- Amid, Javad, 2007. "The dilemma of cheap food and self-sufficiency: The case of wheat in Iran," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 537-552, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:17:y:1989:i:6:p:839-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .