Politics of economic liberalization in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lele, Uma, 1986. "Women and Structural Transformation," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 195-221, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2005.
"From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(2), pages 193-228, September.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004. "From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," Working Paper Series rwp04-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004. "From 'Hindu Growth' to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 4371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," NBER Working Papers 10376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "From “Hindu Growth” to Productivity Surge; The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," IMF Working Papers 04/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Shafiq, M. Najeeb, 2015. "Aspects of Moral Change in India, 1990–2006: Evidence from Public Attitudes toward Tax Evasion and Bribery," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 136-148.
- Mooij, J.E., 2005. "Hype, skill and class : a comparative analysis of the politics of reforms in Andhra Pradesh, India," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19172, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Pedersen, JOrgen Dige, 2000. "Explaining Economic Liberalization in India: State and Society Perspectives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 265-282, February.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Loraine & Robin, Kim & Zamuner, Diego, 2013. "Comparing State-level policy responses to economic reforms in India," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 13.
- Gerring, John & Kingstone, Peter & Lange, Matthew & Sinha, Aseema, 2011. "Democracy, History, and Economic Performance: A Case-Study Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1735-1748.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:17:y:1989:i:3:p:305-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.