The urban informal sector in Uruguay: Its internal structure, characteristics, and effects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Madeleine Leonard, 2000. "Coping strategies in developed and developing societies: the workings of the informal economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 1069-1085.
- Gasparini Leonardo & Leonardo Tornaroli, 2009.
"Labor Informality in Latin America and the Caribbean: Patterns and Trends from Household Survey Microdata,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2007. "Labor Informality in Latin America and the Caribbean: Patterns and Trends from Household Survey Microdata," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0046, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Cho, Yoonyoung, 2011. "Informality and protection from health shocks : lessons from Yemen," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5746, The World Bank.
- Leopoldo Tornarolli & Diego Battistón & Leonardo Gasparini & Pablo Gluzmann, 2014. "Exploring Trends in Labor Informality in Latin America, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0159, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, G. Reza & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2006. "On defining and measuring the informal sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3866, The World Bank.
- Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, Reza & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2006. "On Defining and Measuring the Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Feige, Edgar L., 1990. "Defining and estimating underground and informal economies: The new institutional economics approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 989-1002, July.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Defining And Estimating Underground And Informal Economies: The New Institional Economics Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0312003, EconWPA.
- Garrett, James, 2004. "Living life," FCND discussion papers 171, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Garrett, James, 2004. "Living life," FCND briefs 171, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- -, 1987. "Tendencias actuales de la industria farmacéutica," Desarrollo Productivo 4491, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Garganta, Santiago & Gasparini, Leonardo, 2015. "The impact of a social program on labor informality: The case of AUH in Argentina," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 99-110.
- Marie T. Ruel & James L. Garrett, 2004. "Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(2), pages 242-271.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L., 2004. "Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(2).
- Buffie, Edward F. & Won, Yongkul, 2001. "Devaluation and investment in an optimizing model of the small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1461-1499, August.
- -, 1987. "Perfiles industriales de América Latina," Desarrollo Productivo 4469, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- -, 1987. "Horizontes de mediano plazo: las perspectivas de América Latina en la economía mundial," Desarrollo Productivo 4458, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- -, 1987. "Reestructuración industrial en los países avanzados y en América Latina," Desarrollo Productivo 4502, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, G. Reza & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2009. "On Defining and Measuring the Informal Sector: Evidence from Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 992-1003, May.
- -, 1987. "Estados Unidos: competitividad industrial y articulación bienes-servicios," Desarrollo Productivo 4480, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:6:p:727-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed