The hidden economy: A new view of remittances in the arab world
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saith, A., 1989. "Macro-economic issues in international labour migration : a review," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18946, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Richard P. C. Brown & Fabrizio Carmignani & Ghada Fayad, 2013.
"Migrants’ Remittances and Financial Development: Macro- and Micro-Level Evidence of a Perverse Relationship,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 636-660, May.
- Richard P C Brown & Fabrizio Carmignani & Ghada Fayad, 2011. "Migrants' Remittances and financial Development: Macro- and Micro-level Evidence of a Perverse Relationship," OxCarre Working Papers 059, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1991. "The effects of international remittances on poverty, inequality, and development in rural Egypt:," Research reports 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vali Jamal, 1988. "Somalia: Understanding an Unconventional Economy," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 203-265, April.
- Richard P. C. Brown & John Conneil, 1993. "The Global Flea Market: Migration, Remittances and the Informal Economy in Tonga," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 611-647, October.
- Chowdhury, Mamta B., 2011. "Remittances flow and financial development in Bangladesh," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2600-2608.
- Findlay, Allan M., 1987. "The Jordanian migration system in transition," ILO Working Papers 993416803402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:341680 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:6:p:697-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.