Reforms and macroeconomic adjustments in Chile during 1974-1984
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1992. "Methods and sequencing of privatization: what post-socialist countries can learn from Chile," Kiel Working Papers 527, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buffie, Edward F. & Atolia, Manoj, 2012.
"Resurrecting the weak credibility hypothesis in models of exchange-rate-based stabilization,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 361-372.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2006. "Resurrecting the Weak Credibility Hypothesis in Models of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization," Working Papers wp2009_01_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Aug 2007.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2005.
"Contractionary Currency Crashes In Developing Countries,"
CID Working Papers
117, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2005. "Contractionary Currency Crashes In Developing Countries," Working Paper Series rwp05-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2005. "Contractionary Currency Crashes in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 11508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Visser, H., 1993. "The exchange rate as an export-stimulation mechanism," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Addison T. & Demery L., 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 992500143402676, International Labour Organization.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1999.
"Inflation stabilization and bop crises in developing countries,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1531-1614
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1999. "Inflation Stabilization and BOP Crises in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José I. Cuesta & Francisco A. Gallego & Felipe A. González, 2015. "Local Impacts of Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Chilean Agricultural Sector," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Ricardo J. Caballero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (ed.), Economic Policies in Emerging-Market Economies Festschrift in Honor of Vittorio Corbo, edition 1, volume 21, chapter 14, pages 351-378 Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:96c37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Roldos, 1993. "On Credible Disinflation," IMF Working Papers 93/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2015. "Central Banking in Latin America; From the Gold Standard to the Golden Years," IMF Working Papers 15/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark J. Roberts & James R. Tybout, 1991.
"Size Rationalization and Trade Exposure in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 169-200
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberts, M.J. & Tybout, J.R., 1990. "Size Rationalization And Trade Exposure In Developing Countries," Papers 5-90-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Mark J. & Tybout, James R., 1991. "Size rationalization and trade exposure in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 594, The World Bank.
- José Ignacio Cuesta & Francisco Gallego & Felipe A. González, 2013. "Local Impacts of Economic Liberalization: Evidence from the Chilean Agricultural Sector," Working Papers ClioLab 17, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010.
"A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Financial reform and information problems in capital markets: an empirical analysis of the Chilean experience, 1983-1992," Research Report 96C37, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Corsepius, Uwe, 1988. "Government regulations, external financing, and economic performance: The case of Chile," Kiel Working Papers 336, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rolf J.Lüders, 1991. "Massive Divestiture And Privatization Lessons From Chile," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, October.
- Maloney, William F., 1997. "Testing capital account liberalization without forward rates Another look at Chile 1979-1982," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 139-168, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:13:y:1985:i:8:p:893-916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.