Adjustment policies in developing countries: A reassessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1990. "Real exchange rates and economic growth in developing countries: Is devaluation contractionary?," Kiel Working Papers 405, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Introduction to "Developing Country Debt and the World Economy"," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 1-34, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Popov, 2011.
"Exchange Rate in a Resource-Based Economy in the Short-Term: The Case of Russia,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 20-49, August.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2005. "Exchange rate in a resource based economy in the short term: the case of Russia," MPRA Paper 28115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "Conditionality, Debt Relief, and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tariq Banuri, 1989. "Black Markets, Openness, and Central Bank Autonomy," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1989-062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987. "Die Rolle der Regierungen in Schuldner- und Gläubigerländern bei der Überwindung von Verschuldungsproblemen in der Dritten Welt," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1346, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1986. "Das internationale Schuldenproblem: Ein Fall für die Regierungen der Gläubigerländer? Eine kritische Analyse des Baker-Plans," Kiel Discussion Papers 117, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aurel Burciu & Rozalia Kicsi & Ionel Bostan & Iulian Condratov & Cristian Valentin Hapenciuc, 2020. "Sustainable Economic Growth Based on R&D Amplification and Technological Content of Exports. Evidences from Romania and The V4 Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-17, February.
- Kennedy, Tom & Rae, Maria & Sheridan, Alison & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2017. "Reducing gender wage inequality increases economic prosperity for all: Insights from Australia," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 14-24.
- DÃaz-Bonilla, Eugenio, 2016. "Volatile volatility: Conceptual and measurement issues related to price trends and volatility:," IFPRI discussion papers 1505, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adelman, Irma, 1989. "Should There be a Marshall Plan foe Eastern Europe?," CUDARE Working Papers 198560, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- David Greenaway & Wyn Morgan & Peter Wright, 1999. "Exports, export composition and growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-51.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1990. "Adjustment policies and economic growth in developing countries: is devaluation contractionary?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1449, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Tin, Jonathan, 2002. "That was then but this is now," TMD discussion papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Introduction to "Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System"," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages 1-36, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:12:y:1984:i:9:p:955-972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.