Time effect of low-cost carrier entry and social welfare in US large air markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Chih-Wen, 2016. "Entry effect of low-cost carriers on airport-pairs demand model using market concentration approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 291-297.
- Hanaoka, Shinya & Takebayashi, Mikio & Ishikura, Tomoki & Saraswati, Batari, 2014. "Low-cost carriers versus full service carriers in ASEAN: The impact of liberalization policy on competition," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 96-105.
- Hideki Murakami & Ryota Asahi, 2011. "An empirical analysis of the effect of multimarket contacts on air carriers' pricing behaviors: A case of the U.S," Discussion Papers 2011-35, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:86-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pb:p:101-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dresner, Martin & Eroglu, Cuneyt & Hofer, Christian & Mendez, Fabio & Tan, Kerry, 2015. "The impact of Gulf carrier competition on U.S. airlines," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 31-41.
- Murakami, Hideki & Amano, Yoshihisa & Asahi, Ryota, 2015. "Dynamic effect of inter-firm rivalry on airfares: Case of Japan's full-service and new air carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 44, pages 25-33.
More about this item
KeywordsLCC Impact on airfare Time effect of entry Social welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:306-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.