Preferences for alternative short sea shipping opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Ángel López-Navarro, 2014. "Environmental Factors and Intermodal Freight Transportation: Analysis of the Decision Bases in the Case of Spanish Motorways of the Sea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Fageda, Xavier & Gonzalez-Laxe, Fernando, 2014. "An analysis of the determinants of cruise traffic: An empirical application to the Spanish port system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 115-125.
- Feo-Valero, María & Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Román, Concepción, 2016. "Analyzing discrepancies between willingness to pay and willingness to accept for freight transport attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 151-164.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0003-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mesa-Arango, Rodrigo & Ukkusuri, Satish V., 2014. "Attributes driving the selection of trucking services and the quantification of the shipper’s willingness to pay," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 142-158.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight mode choice Short sea shipping Generalised mixed logit Scale heterogeneity Preference heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:182-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.