A driver focused truck crash prediction model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, Jelle & de Koster, René & Rijsdijk, Serge & Roy, Debjit, 2017. "Determinants of safe and productive truck driving: Empirical evidence from long-haul cargo transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 113-131.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2015. "Winter Transport via Trucks with Chains and the Fraction of Time Spent in Accidents," MPRA Paper 71451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cantor, David E. & Celebi, Heidi & Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M., 2013. "Do owner–operators pose a safety risk on the nation’s highways?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 34-47.
- Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Xavier Fageda, 2015. "Do more trucks lead to more motor vehicle fatalities in European roads? Evaluating the impact of specific safety strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa15p306, European Regional Science Association.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Fageda, Xavier, 2016. "Exploring the relationship between truck load capacity and traffic accidents in the European Union," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 94-109.
- Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M. & Cantor, David E. & Sienicki, Dale, 2012. "Safety performance differences between unionized and non-union motor carriers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 807-816.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2761-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jason R. & Ogden, Jeffrey D. & Cunningham, William A. & Schubert-Kabban, Christine, 2017. "An exploratory study of hours of service and its safety impact on motorists," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 161-174.
More about this item
KeywordsMotor carrier safety United States motor carrier industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:5:p:683-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .