A driver focused truck crash prediction model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, Jelle & de Koster, René & Rijsdijk, Serge & Roy, Debjit, 2017. "Determinants of safe and productive truck driving: Empirical evidence from long-haul cargo transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 113-131.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2015. "Winter Transport via Trucks with Chains and the Fraction of Time Spent in Accidents," MPRA Paper 71451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cantor, David E. & Celebi, Heidi & Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M., 2013. "Do owner–operators pose a safety risk on the nation’s highways?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 34-47.
- Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Xavier Fageda, 2015. "Do more trucks lead to more motor vehicle fatalities in European roads? Evaluating the impact of specific safety strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa15p306, European Regional Science Association.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Fageda, Xavier, 2016. "Exploring the relationship between truck load capacity and traffic accidents in the European Union," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 94-109.
- Corsi, Thomas M. & Grimm, Curtis M. & Cantor, David E. & Sienicki, Dale, 2012. "Safety performance differences between unionized and non-union motor carriers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 807-816.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2761-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jason R. & Ogden, Jeffrey D. & Cunningham, William A. & Schubert-Kabban, Christine, 2017. "An exploratory study of hours of service and its safety impact on motorists," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 161-174.
More about this item
KeywordsMotor carrier safety United States motor carrier industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:5:p:683-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.