An approximate algorithm for the two-dimensional air cargo revenue management problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:87-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xinchang, 2016. "Stochastic resource allocation for containerized cargo transportation networks when capacities are uncertain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 334-357.
- Wang, Shuaian & Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang, 2015. "Itinerary provision and pricing in container liner shipping revenue management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 135-146.
- Feng, Bo & Li, Yanzhi & Shen, Huaxiao, 2015. "Tying mechanism for airlines’ air cargo capacity allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 322-330.
- Chao, Ching-Cheng & Li, Ru-Guo, 2017. "Effects of cargo types and load efficiency on airline cargo revenues," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 26-33.
- Ankersmit, Steven & Rezaei, Jafar & Tavasszy, Lori, 2014. "The potential of horizontal collaboration in airport ground freight services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 169-181.
- Moussawi-Haidar, Lama, 2014. "Optimal solution for a cargo revenue management problem with allotment and spot arrivals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 173-191.
More about this item
KeywordsAir cargo Revenue management Dynamic programming Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:3:p:426-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.