Optimizing the block size in container yards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nourinejad, Mehdi & Roorda, Matthew J., 2014. "A dynamic carsharing decision support system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 36-50.
- Carlo, Héctor J. & Vis, Iris F.A. & Roodbergen, Kees Jan, 2014. "Storage yard operations in container terminals: Literature overview, trends, and research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 412-430.
- Martin Alcalde, Enrique & Kim, Kap Hwan & Marchán, Sergi Saurí, 2015. "Optimal space for storage yard considering yard inventory forecasts and terminal performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 101-128.
- Zhang, Xiaoju & Zeng, Qingcheng & Yang, Zhongzhen, 2016. "Modeling the mixed storage strategy for quay crane double cycling in container terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 171-187.
- Lee, Byung Kwon & Kim, Kap Hwan, 2010. "Comparison and evaluation of various cycle-time models for yard cranes in container terminals," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 350-360, August.
- Baroud, Hiba & Barker, Kash & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E. & Rocco S., Claudio M., 2014. "Importance measures for inland waterway network resilience," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 55-67.
- Saurí, S. & Martín, E., 2011. "Space allocating strategies for improving import yard performance at marine terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1038-1057.
- Jang, Dong-Won & Kim, Se Won & Kim, Kap Hwan, 2013. "The optimization of mixed block stacking requiring relocations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 256-262.
More about this item
KeywordsDesign of storage blocks Yard cranes Cycle times Container terminals Transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:1:p:120-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.