Capacity factors of a mixed speed railway network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega Riejos, Francisco A. & Barrena, Eva & Canca Ortiz, J. David & Laporte, Gilbert, 2016. "Analyzing the theoretical capacity of railway networks with a radial-backbone topology," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 83-92.
- Harrod, Steven, 2013. "Auction pricing of network access for North American railways," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 176-189.
- Talebian, Ahmadreza & Zou, Bo, 2015. "Integrated modeling of high performance passenger and freight train planning on shared-use corridors in the US," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 114-140.
- Burdett, RL, 2016. "Optimisation models for expanding a railway's theoretical capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 783-797.
- Zhang, Jiamin, 2015. "Analysis on line capacity usage for China high speed railway with optimization approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 336-349.
- Masoud Yaghini & Mohammadreza Sarmadi & Nariman Nikoo & Mohsen Momeni, 2014. "Capacity Consumption Analysis Using Heuristic Solution Method for Under Construction Railway Routes," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 317-333, December.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduled railways Capacity analysis Line planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:5:p:830-841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.