An effective genetic algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lai, David S.W. & Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun & Leung, Janny M.Y., 2016. "A tabu search heuristic for the heterogeneous vehicle routing problem on a multigraph," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 32-52.
- Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin, 2012. "The close–open mixed vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 349-360.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1551-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Low, Chinyao & Chang, Chien-Min & Li, Rong-Kwei & Huang, Chia-Ling, 2014. "Coordination of production scheduling and delivery problems with heterogeneous fleet," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 139-148.
- Tang, Jiafu & Yu, Yang & Li, Jia, 2015. "An exact algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem of pickup and delivery of customers to the airport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 114-132.
- Coelho, V.N. & Grasas, A. & Ramalhinho, H. & Coelho, I.M. & Souza, M.J.F. & Cruz, R.C., 2016. "An ILS-based algorithm to solve a large-scale real heterogeneous fleet VRP with multi-trips and docking constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 367-376.
- Liu, Shuguang, 2013. "A hybrid population heuristic for the heterogeneous vehicle routing problems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 67-78.
- Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian, 2014. "Implicit depot assignments and rotations in vehicle routing heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 15-28.
- Subramanian, Anand & Penna, Puca Huachi Vaz & Uchoa, Eduardo & Ochi, Luiz Satoru, 2012. "A hybrid algorithm for the Heterogeneous Fleet Vehicle Routing Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 285-295.
- Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert, 2016. "Thirty years of heterogeneous vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 1-21.
- Tu, Wei & Fang, Zhixiang & Li, Qingquan & Shaw, Shih-Lung & Chen, BiYu, 2014. "A bi-level Voronoi diagram-based metaheuristic for a large-scale multi-depot vehicle routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 84-97.
More about this item
KeywordsGenetic algorithm Single parent crossover Local search Fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:434-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.