A hybrid population heuristic for the heterogeneous vehicle routing problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Shuguang & Huang, Weilai & Ma, Huiming, 2009. "An effective genetic algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 434-445, May.
- Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F., 2002. "A sweep-based algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 618-628, August.
- Li, Xiangyong & Tian, Peng & Aneja, Y.P., 2010. "An adaptive memory programming metaheuristic for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1111-1127, November.
- Beasley, JE, 1983. "Route first--Cluster second methods for vehicle routing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 403-408.
- Subramanian, Anand & Penna, Puca Huachi Vaz & Uchoa, Eduardo & Ochi, Luiz Satoru, 2012. "A hybrid algorithm for the Heterogeneous Fleet Vehicle Routing Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 285-295.
- Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T. & Vassiliadis, V. S., 2004. "A threshold accepting metaheuristic for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 148-158, January.
- Salhi, Said & Rand, Graham K., 1993. "Incorporating vehicle routing into the vehicle fleet composition problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 313-330, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0494-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert, 2016. "Thirty years of heterogeneous vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 1-21.
- Du, Jia Yan & Brunner, Jens O. & Kolisch, Rainer, 2014. "Planning towing processes at airports more efficiently," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 293-304.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation heuristic; Local search; Chromosome; Heterogeneous vehicle routing problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:54:y:2013:i:c:p:67-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.