A firm specific analysis of economies of size in the U.S. urban multiservice transit industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cullmann, Astrid & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini Massimo, 2009.
"Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Trasport,"
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano
0904, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Astrid Cullman & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport," CEPE Working paper series 09-65, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Astrid Cullmann & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 960, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Massimo Filippini & Mehdi Farsi & Marie-Anne Plagnet & Roxana Saplacan, 2010. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport," CEPE Working paper series 10-73, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Abrate, Graziano & Erbetta, Fabrizio & Fraquelli, Giovanni & Vannoni, Davide, 2016. "Bet big on doubles, bet smaller on triples. Exploring scope economies in multi-service passenger transport companies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 81-88.
- Elisabetta Ottoz & Marina Di Giacomo, 2012.
"Diversification strategies and scope economies: evidence from a sample of Italian regional bus transport providers,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(22), pages 2867-2880, August.
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Di Giacomo Marina, 2008. "Diversification strategies and scope economies: Evidence from a sample of Italian regional bus transport Pproviders," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200802, University of Turin.
- Elisabetta Ottoz & Marina Di Giacomo, 2011. "Diversification strategies and scope economies: Evidence from a sample of Italian regional bus transport providers," Post-Print hal-00711444, HAL.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007.
"Economies of Scale and Scope in Local Public Transportation,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2006. "Economies of scale and scope in local public transportation," CEPE Working paper series 06-48, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Rinki Sarkar, 1998. "Economic Characteristics Of The Urban Bus Transit Industry- A Comparative Analysis Of Three Regulated Metropolitan Bus Corporations In India," Working papers 54, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 2014. "Cost function estimation of multi-service firms. Evidence from the passenger transport industry," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 380, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2003. "Investigating transit production and performance: a programming approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 225-240, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:26:y:1992:i:3:p:195-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.