Alternative approaches toward containing transport externalities: An international comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Himanen, Veli & Nijkamp, Peter & Padjen, Juraj, 1992.
"Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, pages 147-157.
- Himanen, V. & Nijkamp, P. & Padjen, J., 1991. "Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0097, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salomon, Ilan & Mokhtarian, Patricia, 1998.
"What Happens When Mobility-Inclined Market Segments Face Accessibility-Enhancing Policies?,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt2x75525j, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Solomon, Ilan & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1998. "What Happens When Mobility-Inclined Market Segments Face Accessibility-Enhancing Policies?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0f20d772, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan, 1998. "What Happens When Mobility-Inclined Market Segments Face Accessibility-Enhancing Policies?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9ns6v74t, University of California Transportation Center.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & McCubbin, Donald R., 2010. "External Costs of Transport in the U.S," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt13n8v8gq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan, 2000. "The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 459-479, August.
- Steininger, Karl & Vogl, Caroline & Zettl, Ralph, 1996. "Car-sharing organizations : The size of the market segment and revealed change in mobility behavior," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 177-185.
- David Levinson & David Gillen & Adib Kanafani, 1998. "The social costs of intercity transportation: a review and comparison of air and highway," Working Papers 199801, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:28:y:1994:i:4:p:289-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.